Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Off Topic Ramble..

While some people viewing this know me, there are many other people that don't know me. Here's a quick update: I recently became single a few months ago and since then I have really tried to embrace my inner [painting] artist (hence THIS blog; it can also be accessed underneath my profile on the right hand side ---->). Painting is not the only art form that I'm interested in --photography has always been something I've wanted to test out. Now that I'm single I'm also starting a kind of self-discovery phase; there are different aspects of myself I want to work on and change. While painting has been a very eye-opening experience for me.. I think it's time to jump all in and really start stirring things up.


This is where this blog comes in. My entire life growing up my family LOVED to take pictures. We have SOOOO many boxes of photos around our house; and sometimes at family gatherings we'll take a box out and go through them. This has been awesome! Not only are there some good (bad, ugly, comical, sad, etc) times that were had that are then relived, but seeing how my family and myself have grown through the years is fascinating to see. Since we have so many pictures --it's only natural that I would have a deep love for photography. 


I've decided to start another blog where I will (attempt) to post a new picture everyday for the next year (or 365 days). The subject of the pictures will be any and everything that is around me in my day-to-day life. Since I'm on a new adventure to discover a new (and hopefully improved) me; I'm hoping some of the things I encounter in the next year will be influential on the changing me. Feel free to comment on any pictures that you want. The world is a big and fascinating place.. and I can't wait to see where my life takes me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment