Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mad-town visit


Location: Madison, WI
Subject: Doors on the state of Wisconsin capital building (due to all of the controversy surrounding Gov. Walker). It's amazing (and awesome) to see people voicing their opinions on the matter in any way possible; I of course had to leave mine as well.








Location: Madison, WI
Subject: A protester's sign sitting outside the state of Wisconsin capital building. I had to share another since this being so widely watched and debated.








Location: Madison, WI
Subject: Again outside of the state of Wisconsin capital building. I just think it's hilarious so I had to snap a picture.


This will probably be an event that is widely remembered by many, and yet another place on my path of life that I have been taken too.

No comments:

Post a Comment